Providing Good ¢ents!
Financial Beginnings is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides finance education to youth and young adults in the Pacific Northwest. The generosity of community members, volunteers, businesses and foundations enable Financial Beginnings to provide these programs at no cost to participants. Financial Beginnings educates over 13,000 young people each year.
Financial Beginnings is the pathway to a financially literate nation. In a financially literate nation, individuals cease to see finances as a barrier and instead view them as a tool to realize their dreams. In a financially literate nation, individuals are vested in and contribute to a healthy economic system nationally, regionally and in their own neighborhood.
Registration is now open for the Financial Literacy Teacher Conference to be held at Portland State University August 19th and 20th.
Register before June 15th for only $25. The registration fee will increase to $50 after June 15th.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks for both days.
- Certificate of completion of continuing education.
- The option to purchase 1 graduate credit for $55.
- Educational materials from several vendors.
- A flash drive with presented materials and resources.
- Admission to a cocktail reception on August 19.