- February 20, 2014- COUNTRY Financial® has awarded nearly $300,000 in grants through its Count on COUNTRY Financial community grant program.
- January 30, 2014- Elementary financial education program translated into Spanish
- December 18, 2013- Financial Beginnings launches mobile application
- November 5, 2013- Local nonprofit hosts free public forum on healthcare
- November 5, 2013- Financial Beginnings welcomes two new board members
- July 2, 2013- Several organizations contribute to financial literacy during the 2nd quarter
- May 31, 2013- Financial Beginnings announces upcoming financial forums
- April 19,2013- Financial Beginnings hosts events during Financial Literacy Month and Money Smart Week
- March 16, 2013 - Financial Beginnings receives $12,000 grant from Bank of America to fund Financial Education
- February 27, 2013 - Financial Beginnings and Umpqua Bank Launch Elementary Curriculum
- February 22, 2013 - Over 500 high school students and young adults were introduced to the basics of personal finances yesterday.
Links to Press Releases 2012
Links to Press Releases 2011
Links to Press Releases 2010
Links to Related Articles
- www.ftc.gov - News and alerts, consumer protection and anti-trust information.
- www.fdic.gov - Discover how the FDIC carries out its mission to maintain the stability of the nation's banking system.
- www.ncua.gov - National Credit Union Administration.
- www.bankrate.com - Compare mortgage, refinance, insurance and CD rates.
- www.mappingyourfuture.org - Explore careers, prepare for college, pay for college, and manage your money..
- www.budgetworksheets.org - Online tools to help you make the most of your hard earned cash.
- www.annualcreditreport.com - Request your free annual credit report.
- www.myfico.com - Free, immediate access to your FICO credit score.
- www.creditcards.org - News, tools, advice and credit card comparisons for online users.
- www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/credit.shtm - FTC information and consumer publications on credit and loan topics.
- www.federalreserve.gov/consumerinfo/ - Helpful links for credit and investment questions.
- www.Money-Zine.com - Financial planning, career development and investing information.
- www.Investopedia.com - Resource for investing education, personal finance, market analysis and free trading simulators.
- www.insuranceguide101.com - Learn about types of insurance.
- www.rentersinsurance.net - Compare renters insurance quotes from multiple companies.
- www.healthcare.gov - Take health care into your own hands; find out how the Affordable Care Act affects you.
- www.usa.gov - Government made easy.