INCREASED FINANCIAL CAPABILITY
Financial Beginnings teaches individuals how to play an active role in their financial well-being. Developing this knowledge increases available life opportunities such as home ownership, higher education, and secure retirement.
Financial Beginnings affiliates invest in their communities' financial well-being and quality of life. Our programs serve all groups, but focus on populations most in need.
Financial Beginnings is the pathway to a financially literate nation.
- Promotes self-sufficiency by teaching individuals how to proactively improve their financial health.
- Supports un- and underbanked individuals in accessing and participating in financial services.
- Increases equitable opportunities for economic advancement by prioritizing low-income and underserved communities.
- Provides age-appropriate financial education that meets or exceeds state-specific standards.
- Enhances financial resiliency among underserved populations.
- Creates communities within which the need for financial education is recognized, and all sectors work collaboratively towards increased financial literacy.
Financial Beginnings offers a simple and full-service approach to program delivery.
State Standards: Curricula exceed established personal finance content standards.
Trained Volunteers: Industry professionals are trained to teach programs in partnership with schools and community groups.
Learning Materials: Participants receive a resource guide filled with valuable financial lessons for use during the program and to take home.
Simple Registration: Schools and community groups register online. Financial Beginnings takes care of the rest.