Forward participants work through group modules in person or online. Trained financial coaches who provide additional one-on-one guidance are available to participants at no cost.
The Forward program works with economically vulnerable adults to support them in:
- Establishing a financial safety net for emergencies
- Reducing and managing educational debt
- Establishing or growing savings
- Developing a plan to build credit or improve credit
- Increasing the use of traditional financial services and decreasing the use of non-traditional services
- Understanding the cultural and emotional influences on financial decisions