Financial Beginnings teaches individuals how to play an active role in their financial well-being. Developing this knowledge increases available life opportunities such as home ownership, higher education, and secure retirement, while contributing to the economic resiliency of our shared communities.
- Promotes self-sufficiency by teaching individuals how to proactively improve their financial health.
- Supports un- and underbanked individuals in accessing and participating in financial services.
- Increases equitable opportunities for economic advancement by prioritizing low-income and underserved communities.
- Provides age-appropriate financial education that meets or exceeds state-specific standards.
- Enhances financial resiliency among underserved populations.
- Creates communities within which the need for financial education is recognized, and all sectors work collaboratively towards increased financial literacy.